9 ways naturopathy can help you
1. Food. Naturopathy can help you learn to eat the foods that are best for your body whilst enjoying the amazing gustatory experience of whole food eating. This can be done whilst still enjoying life. Yes. Really.
2. Disease prevention. Naturopathy can help identify and correct imbalances before they become disease and guard against genetic tendencies.
3. Address illness. Naturopathy can help alleviate the symptoms and target the cause of disease, even chronic illness, allowing you to feel better than you ever imagined.
4. Beat infections. Naturopathy can help you avoid having to take antibiotics if the infection is caught in it's early stages. This prevents annihilation of your friendly gut bacteria which are so important for all aspects of health.
5. Bounce with health. It is possible to get your energy back and be free from anxiety and stress, so that you can enjoy your life. Every day.
6. Lasting weight loss. Your naturopath can coach you to achieve your ideal weight and make sustainable changes to your every day life that keep the weight off.
7. Let's work together. Naturopathy can safely be used in conjunction with your other healthcare providers, ensuring you get the best outcomes possible.
8. Prescriptions. Your naturopath can provide you with high quality, clinical-only natural medicine prescriptions, tailored specifically for your body. This allows you to get better results.
9. Empowerment. Naturopathy can empower you to take control of your health. This means that you understand what's going on in your body and have the tools to making lasting change to your health for the better.
what happens in the clinic?
Josephine uses scientific research, evidence-based medicine and her own clinical experience to offer you the best options on your wellness journey. Prescriptions may include herbal and nutritional medicines, dietary advice and lifestyle advice as tools to help you achieve your goals. Most importantly Josephine will educate you to understand your health problems and make changes so that you have power over your own wellness. Click the button below to find out more about the services offered by Josephine and to make a booking.
What can I expect from treatment?
Naturopathic care may require one visit, a few or many, depending on the goals of treatment and how chronic your condition is. Becoming well with naturopathy requires active participation by you - if you aren't willing to make changes, it won't work. But don’t worry, Josephine always endeavours to make changes achievable for the individual to make your journey as easy as possible.
The first consultation with Josephine involves a comprehensive gathering of information about all aspects of your well-being to create a full picture of everything that is contributing to your current state of health. Further testing may be recommended, as appropriate. Treatment of your symptoms can start straight away, in most cases.
At return consultations Josephine will review any test results, monitor your progress and make any changes needed to your prescription and plan. Depending on your needs and goals, follow-up consultations may be needed fortnightly, monthly or bi-monthly. Josephine can work within your budget, designing a plan specifically for you.